4627 Nicollet Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55419
Phone: (612) 746-1375
Fax: (612) 824-1953
Critical Measures is a corporate training and management consulting firm that assists employers in harnessing the power of diversity to create more productive, profitable and inclusive organizations. We specialize in cross-cultural health care, diversity and global business issues and anti-harassment training and coaching. We provide our clients with cutting-edge knowledge and skills to manage differences, and work effectively across cultures
- American Bar Association (ABA) Webinar on Language Access and the Law, featuring David Hunt 2/9/2012. Click here for more information.
-For slides of the presentation click here
- David Hunt featured speaker on eHarlemTV program on racial and ethnic disparities in healthcare.
- Highmark BCBS trains physicians on how to care for Limited English Proficient Patients with Language Access and the Law e-Learning Program
- AHA Magazine highlights Critical Measures' work on language access issues.
- Hunt article on Cross-Cultural Healthcare Reaches Hospital CEOs.
- CM’s Cultural Competence Organizational Assessments Help Hospitals & Health Plans Improve Quality/Safety
- New Medical Textbook on Immigrant Medicine Features Chapter on The Law of Language Access By CM
- David Hunt on The Conversation Hub radio show. Part 1: The Business Case for Diversity
- David Hunt on The Conversation Hub radio Show. Part 2: The New Science of Unconscious Bias
- CM Offers Latest Tools In Cross-Cultural Conflict & Intercultural Development
- Going Global Requires New Skills for Leaders and Managers
- Hennepin County Bar Association: Unconscious Bias CLE course taught by David Hunt (2010)
- Train Your Workforce With CM’s Customized E-Learning Diversity & Inclusion Solutions